- BBC The English We Speak – iTunes Free – Web Site
- Each week, the BBC looks at phrases used in the English language.
- American English Speech from Carnegie Mellon – Web
- The OLI American English Dialect course from Carnegie Mellon supplies the necessary reinforcement of dialectical structure, audio, production technique and phonetic representation for each sound.
- BBC 6 Minute English – iTunes Free Audio – Downloads – Web Site
- Learn and practice useful English with the BBC.
- Better @ English – iTunes Free Audio
- Focuses on conversational English, with an emphasis on idioms and slang.
- Effortless English – iTunes Free
- It gets solid reviews with this English Learning Podcast
- English as a Second Language – iTunes Free
- Free Lessons from HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College.
- Grammar Girl English Podcast – Web Site
- Grammar Girl provides short, friendly tips to improve your writing. Whether English is your first language or your second language, these grammar, punctuation, style, and business tips will make you a better and more successful writer.
- Tu Ingles! English for Spanish Speakers – Web Site
- “Tu Ingles” is designed to help Spanish-speakers improve their ear for English. The weekly program features drills of verb conjugation, interviews, advice about idioms, and excerpts of speeches and other recorded spoken material from famous English speakers.
- USA Learns – Web Site
- A free website that helps adults learn English online by providing engaging videos and educational activities. Built by the Sacramento County Office of Education, with funding by the U.S. Department of Education and the California Department of Education.