- LiveLingua.com – Free Arabic Language Lessons – Online
The US Peace Corps serves
up freelessons that will teach you the Arabic spoken in Jordan, Tunisia, Morocco, Chad and beyond.
- Arabic for Beginners 1 – YouTube Free
- A series of video lessons from Dalarna University in Sweden.
- Arabic in Jordan – Web Site
- These lessons from the Peace Corps will help you learn normal conversation in Jordan, rather than focusing on formalities.
- Foreign Service Institute Written Arabic – Vol 1 – Vol 2
- Spoken exercises in Arabic and the printed transcriptions. Four textbooks (PDF) and 31 audio lessons (MP3).
- Foreign Service Institute Levantine Arabic – Web site
- Introduction to pronunciation. Textbook (PDF) and 19 audio lessons (MP3).
- Foreign Service Institute Saudi Arabic – Web site
- Covers the urban Hijazi dialect. Textbook (PDF) and 51 audio lessons (MP3). Scroll down to the third/bottom set of lessons on this page.
Learn more about the Arabic Language
- What & Which Is The Easiest Language To Learn For Arabic Speakers?What are the easiest languages to learn for arabic speakers? Arabic is the primary language in numerous countries like Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Saudi Arabia
- Free Arabic Language CoursesLiveLingua.com – Free Arabic Language Lessons – OnlineThe US Peace Corps … Read more
- Learn Common Arabic Phrases – Learn Arabic Language PhrasesIf you ever play to visit a country where the … Read more
- Learn Arabic Swear Words – List of Arabic Swear WordsI was a little hesitant to write this article because … Read more
- Arabic Number System – How Arabic Language Numbers Work?Understanding how to write the Arabic number system takes very … Read more