Learn Spanish Numbers
Spanish numbers are similar to English but with a different pronunciation. Further information about both the Spanish Alphabet and Spanish Numbers linked below. Understanding how to write Spanish numbers should take very little time and effort to learn.
Spanish numbers are easy to understand because they are written exactly like English Numbers but are pronounced differently.
It’s actually pretty straightforward when it comes to learning how to use the Spanish number system.
Pronouncing Spanish numbers on the other hands get a little bit tricky. Spanish numbers 1 to 10 should be your primary focus when you begin.
Spanish Numbers 1 to 10
|Spanish Vocabulary for Numbers|
Spanish Numbers 1 to 100
Spanish Numbers beginning at twenty gain prefixes and on top of that add “y” to the mix. So overall the pattern becomes an appropriate prefix + y + base number.
Spanish numbers after gain various prefixes added to the base number. To illustrate what I mean, here are Spanish numbers 1 to 100 and their prefixes.
Example of how to write the pronunciation of Spanish numbers below.
Pronouncing Spanish Numbers Examples
Understanding how to write Spanish numbers is really that simple to learn. Only takes an hour or two to fully memorizes the Spanish number system.
- What & Which Is The Easiest Language To Learn For Arabic Speakers?What are the easiest languages to learn for arabic speakers? Arabic is the primary language in numerous countries like Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Saudi Arabia
- Free Arabic Language CoursesLiveLingua.com – Free Arabic Language Lessons – OnlineThe US Peace Corps … Read more
- Learn Common Arabic Phrases – Learn Arabic Language PhrasesIf you ever play to visit a country where the … Read more
- Learn Arabic Swear Words – List of Arabic Swear WordsI was a little hesitant to write this article because … Read more
- Arabic Number System – How Arabic Language Numbers Work?Understanding how to write the Arabic number system takes very … Read more