Learn Spanish Numbers
Spanish numbers are similar to English but with a different pronunciation. Further information about both the Spanish Alphabet and Spanish Numbers linked below. Understanding how to write Spanish numbers should take very little time and effort to learn.
Spanish numbers are easy to understand because they are written exactly like English Numbers but are pronounced differently.
It’s actually pretty straightforward when it comes to learning how to use the Spanish number system.
Pronouncing Spanish numbers on the other hands get a little bit tricky. Spanish numbers 1 to 10 should be your primary focus when you begin.
Spanish Numbers 1 to 10
|Spanish Vocabulary for Numbers|
Spanish Numbers 1 to 100
Spanish Numbers beginning at twenty gain prefixes and on top of that add “y” to the mix. So overall the pattern becomes an appropriate prefix + y + base number.
Spanish numbers after gain various prefixes added to the base number. To illustrate what I mean, here are Spanish numbers 1 to 100 and their prefixes.
Example of how to write the pronunciation of Spanish numbers below.
Pronouncing Spanish Numbers Examples
Understanding how to write Spanish numbers is really that simple to learn. Only takes an hour or two to fully memorizes the Spanish number system.
- How to Learn Spanish Language Fast? (6 Tips)Here are 6 tips to help you learn Spanish quickly. … Read more
- Best Spanish Language SoftwareContentsFluenz Spanish ReviewRocket Spanish: ReviewPimsleur SpanishPimsleur Spanish Pros and ConsWhat … Read more
- FREE Spanish Language Courses List ContentsBest Paid Spanish Language ReviewsFluenz Spanish ReviewRocket Spanish: ReviewPimsleur SpanishPimsleur … Read more
- Spanish Number System – Learn Spanish Language NumbersLearn Spanish Numbers using Spanish Numbers 1 to 10 Table, Spanish Numbers 1 to 20, Spanish Number 1 to 100 Charts. Learn Spanish Numbers in English
- Learn Basic Spanish Grammar – Spanish Language Grammer GuideSpanish grammar rules for Spanish sentence structure, nouns and pronouns, verbs, and adjectives. Learn Spanish Languages by learning Spanish grammar, Words
- Spanish Swear Words ExamplesWant to know some spanish Language Swear words to use? View our collection of Spanish Swear Words Examples. Spanish Language Swear Words