Learn Spanish Alphabet
Learning to read the Spanish Alphabet should be the first stop for Spanish beginners. Spanish used to have 30 letters until 3 of them were removed(Ch, ll, and rr). Spanish has 27 letters, 26 from the English Alphabet with the letter “ñ” added in plus different pronunciation as well.
The Spanish Alphabet currently contains twenty-seven letters including the twenty-six from the English Alphabet with extra letter ñ.
Some Spanish letters of the Spanish Alphabet are pronounced differently than their English counterparts.
There are two kinds of syllables in Spanish:
- Stressed (tónicas)
- Unstressed (átonas).
One-syllable words will be either tónicas or átonas. In words with more that one syllable, only one can be stressed. Spanish as changed over recent years, removing letters from the Spanish Alphabet.
So make sure to practice pronouncing and writing the Spanish Alphabet whenever you can. As many times as you can.
Practice with the Spanish alphabet with pictures below:
Spanish Alphabet Chart
- How to Learn Spanish Language Fast? (6 Tips)Here are 6 tips to help you learn Spanish quickly. … Read more
- Best Spanish Language SoftwareContentsFluenz Spanish ReviewRocket Spanish: ReviewPimsleur SpanishPimsleur Spanish Pros and ConsWhat … Read more
- FREE Spanish Language Courses List ContentsBest Paid Spanish Language ReviewsFluenz Spanish ReviewRocket Spanish: ReviewPimsleur SpanishPimsleur … Read more
- Spanish Number System – Learn Spanish Language NumbersLearn Spanish Numbers using Spanish Numbers 1 to 10 Table, Spanish Numbers 1 to 20, Spanish Number 1 to 100 Charts. Learn Spanish Numbers in English
- Learn Basic Spanish Grammar – Spanish Language Grammer GuideSpanish grammar rules for Spanish sentence structure, nouns and pronouns, verbs, and adjectives. Learn Spanish Languages by learning Spanish grammar, Words
- Spanish Swear Words ExamplesWant to know some spanish Language Swear words to use? View our collection of Spanish Swear Words Examples. Spanish Language Swear Words