Learn Spanish Alphabet
Learning to read the Spanish Alphabet should be the first stop for Spanish beginners. Spanish used to have 30 letters until 3 of them were removed(Ch, ll, and rr). Spanish has 27 letters, 26 from the English Alphabet with the letter “ñ” added in plus different pronunciation as well.
The Spanish Alphabet currently contains twenty-seven letters including the twenty-six from the English Alphabet with extra letter ñ.
Some Spanish letters of the Spanish Alphabet are pronounced differently than their English counterparts.
There are two kinds of syllables in Spanish:
- Stressed (tónicas)
- Unstressed (átonas).
One-syllable words will be either tónicas or átonas. In words with more that one syllable, only one can be stressed. Spanish as changed over recent years, removing letters from the Spanish Alphabet.
So make sure to practice pronouncing and writing the Spanish Alphabet whenever you can. As many times as you can.
Practice with the Spanish alphabet with pictures below:
Spanish Alphabet Chart
- What & Which Is The Easiest Language To Learn For Arabic Speakers?What are the easiest languages to learn for arabic speakers? Arabic is the primary language in numerous countries like Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Saudi Arabia
- Free Arabic Language CoursesLiveLingua.com – Free Arabic Language Lessons – OnlineThe US Peace Corps … Read more
- Learn Common Arabic Phrases – Learn Arabic Language PhrasesIf you ever play to visit a country where the … Read more
- Learn Arabic Swear Words – List of Arabic Swear WordsI was a little hesitant to write this article because … Read more
- Arabic Number System – How Arabic Language Numbers Work?Understanding how to write the Arabic number system takes very … Read more