The Spanish grammar rules you must follow and understand to properly speak the Spanish language.
Spanish Grammar Rules
- Spanish sentence structure follows a Subject + Verb + Object format to their sentences.
- Spanish Nouns can be either masculine and feminine. Masculines nouns are preceded by the article “el” and usually end in
a “o”. Feminine nouns are preceded by the article “la” and usually end in an “a”. Although there are Exceptions.
- Spanish Verbs have 5 tenses. Past, Present, Future, imperfect, and subjunctive.
- Spanish adjectives appear after the noun they describe.
Examples of Spanish Verbs
Spanish Grammar Rules: Nouns and Pronouns
- Spanish Nouns can be either masculine and feminine
- Masculine Spanish nouns usually in “o” while Feminine Spanish nouns usually end in “a”. There are Exceptions.
- An Article precedes each noun or pronoun with either ‘el’ or ‘la’
- Pay attention to Tildes and accents because they can completely change the meaning of words.
Spanish Grammar Rules: Adjectives
• Spanish adjectives appear after the noun they describe.
Basic Spanish Vocabulary Words
Spanish Vocabulary for Times & Days
|Spanish Vocabulary for Times/Day|
The acute accent marks are used as an aid in pronunciation and also to distinguish some sets of words that are otherwise spelt alike and pronounced alike but have different meanings or different grammatical usages.
The dieresis, also known as the umlaut, which is placed over the u when it pronounced after a g in the combinations güe and güi. Umlauts are rarer than the other types of diacritical marks.
The tilde is used to distinguish n from ñ. In a technical sense, this might not be considered a diacritical mark, since n and ñ are separate letters of the alphabet.
Spanish Vocabulary for Months/Year
|Spanish Vocabulary for Months/Year|
Spanish Words for The Weather
|Spanish Vocabulary Words for Weather|
Spanish Vocabulary Words Meal times Food
|Spanish Vocabulary for Mealtimes/Food|
Spanish Words for Animals
|Spanish Vocabulary for Animals|
Spanish Words for Anatomy
|Spanish Vocabulary Words for Anatomy|
|Toes||Dedos de los pies|
Spanish Words for Colors
|Spanish Vocabulary for Colors|
Spanish Words for Professions
|Spanish Vocabulary for Professions|
- How to Learn Spanish Language Fast? (6 Tips)Here are 6 tips to help you learn Spanish quickly. … Read more
- Best Spanish Language SoftwareContentsFluenz Spanish ReviewRocket Spanish: ReviewPimsleur SpanishPimsleur Spanish Pros and ConsWhat … Read more
- FREE Spanish Language Courses List ContentsBest Paid Spanish Language ReviewsFluenz Spanish ReviewRocket Spanish: ReviewPimsleur SpanishPimsleur … Read more
- Spanish Number System – Learn Spanish Language NumbersLearn Spanish Numbers using Spanish Numbers 1 to 10 Table, Spanish Numbers 1 to 20, Spanish Number 1 to 100 Charts. Learn Spanish Numbers in English
- Learn Basic Spanish Grammar – Spanish Language Grammer GuideSpanish grammar rules for Spanish sentence structure, nouns and pronouns, verbs, and adjectives. Learn Spanish Languages by learning Spanish grammar, Words
- Spanish Swear Words ExamplesWant to know some spanish Language Swear words to use? View our collection of Spanish Swear Words Examples. Spanish Language Swear Words