- Foreign Service Institute Basic Korean – Web Site
- Includes the original and updated courses, each with textbooks (PDF) and audio lessons (MP3).
- Foreign Service Institute Korean Headstart – Web site
- Textbook, cultural notes, and eight units of audio lessons (MP3).
- KoreanClass101 – iTunes Free
- Features daily audio lessons, video lessons, word of the day, etc.
- Korean Language Adventure – Web Site
- These lessons have been developed in the theme of travel and adventure, allowing learners to take a virtual journey to Seoul and its nearby popular tourist destinations.
- Korean Learning for Correction Pronunciation – Web Site
- Online Intermediate College Korean – Web Site
- A web-based online courseware based on Intermediate College Korean (University of California Press, 2002).
- Pathway to Korean: Beginning Spoken Korean from Zero – Web Site
- Created by the National East Asian Languages Resource Center at The Ohio State University. When you get to the website, look for the “Units” in the top navigation bar.
- Talk to Me in Korean – Web Site
- Korean learning made simple and easy. Quite possibly the most thorough, frequent, slick, and entertaining language-instruction podcast of any kind.
1 thought on “Free Korean Language Courses”