The fun part of learning any language.. learning grammar! The grammar rules you must follow to properly speak a language. But don’t worry about how hard learning Hindi Grammar might feel at first. Learning Hindi grammar rules is one of the most effective ways to speed up your ability to speak the Hindi language. Keep in mind this is just a basic introduction to understanding how Hindi grammar works.
Hindi Grammar Rules
The Hindi grammar rules you must follow and understand to properly speak the Hindi language.
- Hindi sentence structure can be confusing at times but generally tend to follow a Subject-Object-Verb pattern.
- Hindi nouns have genders: Masculine and Feminine.
- Masculine usually ending in a and Feminine usually ending in “i” or “iya”.
- Hindi Verbs usually follow the object of the sentence and can have past, present, or future tenses.
- Hindi adjective changes according to the gender of the word they are modifying. More information about Hindi grammar can be found below
Hindi Grammar Rules: Sentence Structure
- Hindi uses the sentence structure of subject then object then verb.
- Hindi Grammar Rules: Nouns And Pronouns
- Hindi Nouns have a Gender, Masculine or Feminine
- There are no Definite or Indefinite articles in Hindi
- Singular and plural nouns usually aren’t always distinguishable.
Hindi Grammar Rules: Verbs
• Hindi Verbs usually follow the object of the sentence
• Hindi Verbs do have a tense to them. Past, Present, or Future.
• Hindi Verbs can also be either habitual, accelerating or perfective.
Hindi Grammar Rules: Adjectives
• Hindi Adjective change according to Word Gender.
Learning Hindi grammar rules can be considered the cornerstone of the language and will take a while to learn but creates a sturdy foundation to help you completely learn Hindi in no time. Take the time to let these points soak in, then build on them as you continue your Hindi studies. Good luck, and have fun learning Hindi.
8 thoughts on “Hindi Language Grammar Guide – Rules, Verbs, Adjective & Words”
Baahut aacha laga padke please please reply me Aap app ka Nam bolo please
I want tenses( काल)worksheets as well as practice sheets.from where I can get it
Priya Sally gi,
Aapka Hindi language sikhne aur sikhane ka praya aati uttam hai,Hindi vyakran ko gahrai se jaankar saral digitalized kare.north india se Hindi ki sahi aur satek jankari milegi.
Mujhe English bolna sikna h
Thank you for posting this I am trying to learn hindi for a long time but grammar is the problem
I have taken screen shot also thank you ❤🙏