Hindi Grammar Introduction – Hindi Grammar Rules
The fun part of learning any language.. learning grammar! The grammar rules you must follow to properly speak a language. But don’t worry about how hard learning Hindi Grammar might feel at first. Learning Hindi grammar rules is one of the most effective ways to speed up your ability to speak the Hindi language. Keep in mind this is just a basic introduction into understanding how Hindi grammar works.
Hindi Grammar Rules: Sentence Structure
• Hindi uses the sentence structure of subject then object then verb.
More on: Hindi Sentence Structure
Hindi Grammar Rules: Nouns And Pronouns
• Hindi Nouns have a Gender, Masculine or Feminine
• There are no Definite or Indefinite articles in Hindi
• Singular and plural nouns usually aren’t always distinguishable.
More on: Hindi Nouns and Pronouns
Hindi Grammar Rules: Verbs
• Hindi Verbs usually follow the object of the sentence
• Hindi Verbs do have a tense to them. Past, Present, or Future.
• Hindi Verbs can also be either habitual, accelerating or perfective.
More on: Hindi Verbs
Hindi Grammar Rules: Adjectives
• Hindi Adjective change according of Word Gender.
More on: Hindi Adjectives
Learning Hindi grammar rules can be considered the cornerstone of the language and will take a while to learn but creates a sturdy foundation to help you completely learn Hindi in no time. Take the time to let these points soak in, then build on them as you continue your Hindi studies. Good luck, and have fun learning Hindi.
Interested in further study into Hindi or confused on where to start? I recommend reading our Hindi Beginners Guide or check out the Importance of Languages Store!